Caption of Register
Law of personal data (523/99) 10 §
Tenant and customer register of Turku City Municipal Property Corporation
- Administrator of the register
City of Turku, Municipal Property Corporation
- Person in charge of the register
Service Manager, Kirsi Eronen, PL 11, 20101 Turku, tel 050 558 9187.
Eligible employees of Municipal Property Corporation can give information of the register within the limits of the law.
- Meaning of handling personal data
- Tenant and customer register
- Managing of tenant and customer relationship matters
- Content of register (register’s purpose of use)
- Flat information
- Tenant’s first and family names
- Date of birth
- Educational institution in home country and in Finland
- Home country, city and street address
- Contact information: phone number and email
- Exchange program
- Contact person in host institution
- Accommodation period
- Comments regarding one’s wishes about accommodation
- Rent accounts payable and receivable
- Information transfers by the regulations and information transfers outside EU and ETA
- To the board of the Municipal Property Corporation, employees and accountants of Municipal Property Corporation for running their work tasks.
- For the tenant in question if he/she asks for this; for example when applying for housing allowance from Kela or visa.
- To Kela for paying housing supplement or housing allowance (Kela uses indentity number as identifying data).
- To apartment authorities of the city of Turku for checking tenants’ rights of residence.
- To other authorities, for example police and fire department.
- To security company regarding door openings and lost keys.
- To person in charge of the postal services (name and room information)
- To the universities in co-operation
- Every tenant has a right to have his/her personal data in the register.
- Information is not given outside EU and ETA according to the rules.
- Principles of protecting the register
Municipal Property Corporation’s employees take care of the proper protection of the register and that only eligible persons can change information in it.